Sunday, November 23, 2014

Finishing My Research

Well, I have officially finished my research. Well, for the most part. The only thing I have left to do now is give the surveys to my students and see which form of feedback they found most helpful. But, as for collecting my data during the writing process and grades, I have finished that portion of the research. So, all that is left to do really is the write up. I am going to attempt to have a write up completed by Wednesday so I can get some feedback but I don't know if I am going to be able to do that since I still have to teach until Wednesday, but I am going to try my best.

I am looking forward to almost being done though. It is a bittersweet moment to be almost done with my student teaching for I am going to miss my students but it means I'm one step closer to finishing college and graduating. And for that, I'm excited. Hopefully everything went well this semester and I was able to pass with a good grade. I honestly don't know why I wouldn't but we will see I guess. Anyway, that's all I really have to say for today. So I guess I will just leave it at this.



                                                                                                       -Mr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment